Take our survey to tell us how we are doing.
Suggestions Can Become Reality!
These are some examples of changes we have made as a result of suggestions:
- New lounge furniture.
- Replaced buzzing lights in the library with new lighting system.
- Headphones for all library lab computers.
- Spanish language books.
- Microsoft Office on all library lab computers.
- More computers in the library lab.
- Check out reference books.
- More study tables.
- Blinds for the windows in the library lab.
- Self serve printing system.
- Improved signage throughout the library.
- Books suggested by COM faculty.
- Books suggested by students.
- Reserve system for study rooms.
Requests that we are working on:
- Warmer in the library lab.
- More study rooms.
- Group study rooms.
LibGuides & LibAnswers
There are lots of ways to provide feedback via Guides and LibAnswers:
- Guides Tell Us box
Available on the main page of all our Guides.
- Guides Suggest a book
Available on all Find Books tabs.
- Guides Suggest a site
Available on all Find Internet tabs.
- Guides Suggest an App
Available on all Apps tabs.
- LibAnswers Improve this answer or post a comment
Available on every Answers page
We'd really like to hear what you have to say. Praise, complaints, problems, suggestions--we want to hear them all.
We have lots of ways for you to make suggestions and provide feedback described throughout this page, including contact info in the Librarian box on all our Guide pages and More Ways to Ask on all our LibAnswers pages.
Suggestion Box in the Library
Make suggestions for COM Library using our suggestion box at the Library Circulation desk.