What's In It?
Practice exams, preparation courses and guides, skills preparation and eBooks:
- Professional certification, licensing, and aptitude tests in nursing, civil service, law enforcement, firefighting, EMS, military, and real estate, among others.
- Workplace skills preparation such as networking, success on the job, business writing, and core computer skills.
- eBooks & courses on the art of interviewing for career advancement, career change, or re-entry into the workforce.
- Practice tests and eBooks on preparation for college and graduate school admissions tests including the SAT, ACT, GMAT, GRE, LSAT and MCAT.
- Practice tests, courses, eBooks on GED exam when working toward a high-school diploma.
- Courses, eBooks, practice on basic skills in reading, writing, and math.
- Software tutorials for Adobe and Microsoft as well as Microsoft and MAC OS.
- Computer and Internet basics.
- Interactive guide to preparing resumes, writing cover letters, interviews, filling out job applications.
How to Use LearningExpress
LearningExpress Library offers eBooks, practice exams, test preparation, courses, guides, and skills improvement related to college, computers, software, citizenship and employment. You must create a personal account (free for COM students, faculty, staff and community) to access LearningExpress Library resources. (see more on the Featured Resources PDF). Must be on campus or have a COM ID to access off campus.
See the two steps to getting started with LearningExpress.
1. Create an Account
You must create an account (free for COM students, faculty, staff) in order to access all the resources in LearningExpress Library. Click on Login on the top right corner of the page, then click on New Users Register Here to create your account.