You Might Like:
- Last Updated Jun 10, 2014
Learn about Sociology, including social problems, multicultural studies, marriage & family, current issues, and criminology.
493 views this year
- Last Updated Oct 22, 2014
MLA style according to the 7th edition of the MLA Handbook for Writers of Research Papers.
16,333 views this year
- Last Updated Nov 21, 2014
APA style according to the 6th edition of the APA Publication Manual.
10,285 views this year
- Last Updated Nov 19, 2014
Get articles in the best databases for your subject.
23,498 views this year
- Last Updated Aug 11, 2014
Get the latest news, view images, listen to podcasts, get books, articles and good quality websites on bullying.
135 views this year
This COM Library Libguide provides access to the best books, eBooks, articles, Internet resources and media on Education. COM Library's LibGuides are media rich and feature embedded videos, podcast feeds, RSS feed, books from the library catalog, and more!
LearningExpress Career Center
With Learning Express Career Center learn the basics of a computer, from searching the Internet to using popular programs for word processing, creating spreadsheets and databases, implementing design, and more. Go to the How to Use LearningExpress Library LibGuide.
- Learn More About a Career
- Allied Health, Caseworker, Culinary Arts, Firefighting, Green Careers, Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Legal, Nursing, Teaching, Career Information for Veterans
- Prepare for an Entrance Exam
- Allied Health, nursing
- Prepare for an Occupation Exam
- Allied Health, Air Traffic Controller, Civil Service, Commercial Driver's License (CDL), Cosmetology, Culinary Arts, Emergency Medical Services, Firefighting, Homeland Security, Law Enforcement,
Postal Worker, Nursing, Teaching
- Join the Military of Become and Officer
- Job Search and Workplace Sills
- Writing Skils for the Workplace, Business Writing Clear and Simple, Proofreading, Revising, & Editing Skills Success in 20 Minutes a Day,
Research & Writing Skills Success in 20 Minutes a Day, Public Speaking Success in 20 Minutes a Day
- Prepare for the WorkKeys Assessments and the TOEIC