The bibliography is called different things in different styles. Here are the most common at COM:
- ACS: Works Cited
- APA: References
- Chicago: Bibliography
- GSA: Works Cited
- MLA: Works Cited
If you choose the email when you export, EasyBib will send you an email that lets you:
- Download a Word (DOCX) version OR
- Copy and paste into your paper but without formatting.
Get Your Bibliography Page
Once you have your list of citations, EasyBib will create your bibliography page with the proper formatting. Here's how to get it:
- Above your citation list, click on the Export button
- Select the option that works best for you. Generally it's best to choose Print as Word Doc. If you are short of time and want to get back to it later, the email option may work best.
Print as Word Doc Option
If you select Print as Word Doc:
- EasyBib will give you the option to save your DOCX file though a pop up OR you can hit the Download for MS Word button.
- A browser window will pop up with the option of opening with Word (he default) or saving the file. You can view it in World and then save or just save it.
- Once you open the file in Word you'll see your bibliography. In this example the bibliography is in MLA format. You can hit the Enable Editing button to edit.