Convert to a New Style
|EasyBib will automatically convert the citations in your list to a new style--just click on the new format to convert it.|
In Text Citations
Automatically generate an in text citation for APA and MLA styles by clicking on the Parenthetical option showing below your citation. Grab the in text citation from the Copy and paste your citation pop-up window.
If you need it for MLA 8, just switch to MLA 7 and select parenthetical to got your in text citation--that's one thing that has stayed the same in MLA 8.
Get ACS & GSA Style
The Quickest Way to Get Citations
Exporting citations from a database into EasyBib is the quickest and easiest way to get your citations. Haven't signed up yet? Find out how.
Once you are signed up, you can get EasyBib to:
- Save your sources
- Automatically Generate citations for our sources
- Automatically convert from one citation style to another
- Automatically generate your bibliography, works cited or references page
- Automatically generate your title page in APA, Chicago/Turabian and MLA styles
- Automatically generate a parenthetical (in text) citation for APA and MLA styles.
How you export from a database is very easy, but varies by database. Get step by step instructions below.