You Might Like
- Last Updated Jun 12, 2014
All the Articles LibGuides. Access databases with thousands of full text articles, online journals, free articles on the Internet, and more.
871 views this year
- Last Updated Jan 23, 2015
Access COM Library's journals online. Great for when you are interested in a specific journal.
895 views this year
- Last Updated Mar 2, 2015
Get articles in the best databases for your subject.
3,697 views this year
- Last Updated Jan 29, 2015
Find out which databases are the best for biographies, media, quotations, timelines, and much more.
94 views this year
- Last Updated Jan 23, 2015
If you can't find the book or article you want in COM Library, other libraries may have them and there are several options for getting them.
84 views this year
- Last Updated Jul 30, 2014
Get the overview of how to find articles including databases basics, how to get more or fewer articles, hot topics and databases by subject.
1,020 views this year
- Last Updated Dec 8, 2014
Get the most from Google Scholar: learn how to set preferences, grab citations, get documents for free from TexShare databases and more.
1,590 views this year
- Last Updated Nov 25, 2014
Access the best resources for research from your mobile device.
37 views this year
- Last Updated Feb 10, 2015
Find publicly accessible online journals and magazines using Google and open access sources.
1,825 views this year
- Last Updated Feb 25, 2015
Your best bets for finding scholarly & peer reviewed articles, plus step by step tips to save you time and get the sources you need.
74 views this year
- Last Updated Sep 4, 2014
ACS guide according to The ACS Style Guide 3rd edition
1,260 views this year
- Last Updated Dec 15, 2014
APA style according to the 6th edition of the APA Publication Manual.
2,145 views this year
- Last Updated Oct 7, 2014
Guide to GSA style as developed by the Geological Society of America.
2,806 views this year
- Last Updated Jan 7, 2015
MLA style according to the 7th edition of the MLA Handbook for Writers of Research Papers.
4,106 views this year
Finding time for research can be a real juggling act. Use COM Library's databases to get the college level articles you need for your research faster.
Use the menu below to access our top databases. Many eBooks and articles in the databases require the free Adobe Acrobat Reader. Must be on campus or have a COM ID to access off campus.
What kinds of databases are available through COM Library?
Most of our databases come to us through the TexShare program of the Texas State Library, although COM Library subscribes to some databases independently. Through all of these databases you have access to:
- Full-text articles from popular periodicals
- Medical resources and health information E-books
- Academic reference materials
- Newspapers and magazines from around the world
- Thousands of high quality academic, technical and archival streaming videos
- Transcripts from television news shows and National Public Radio
- Research on public and private companies, here and abroad
- Consumer marketing data and emerging technology reports
- Genealogy resources
- Latest breaking news and daily updates from newspaper wire services
- Hundreds of popular periodicals, including Business Week, Rolling Stone, and Smithsonian