What kinds of databases are available through COM Library?
Most of our databases come to us through the TexShare program of the Texas State Library, although COM Library subscribes to some databases independently. Through all of these databases you have access to:
- Primary sources
- Scholarly and peer revewied articles
- Streaming video
- Full-text articles from popular periodicals
- Medical resources and health information E-books
- Academic reference materials
- Newspapers and magazines from around the world
- Transcripts from television news shows and National Public Radio
- Research on public and private companies, here and abroad
- Consumer marketing data and emerging technology reports
- Genealogy resources
- Latest breaking news and daily updates from newspaper wire services
- Hundreds of popular periodicals, including Business Week, Rolling Stone, and Smithsonian
Look for the database icons to see what kind of content is available from each database.