- Last Updated Apr 22, 2013
Discover Google’s hidden library of full text books, magazines and even newspapers.
644 views this year
- Last Updated May 14, 2013
Get the most from Google Scholar: learn how to set preferences, grab citations, get documents for free from TexShare databases and more.
283 views this year
OK, let's just say it: Google rules!
It's the quickest and easiest way to get good search results. What you may not know is that you can get a lot more out of Google than a quick search. This guide describes how to get the best out of Google searches and much more. For instance, did you know that:
- You can set Google up to alert you for new results in a search?
- Save Word documents to Google and access them anywhere you can access Google?
- Make your own Google Maps?
- Take your favorites and bookmarks with you?
Click on the tabs, above, to learn even more about Google.
Keep up with the latest from Google.