- Last Updated Sep 5, 2015
How to get the most out of Google searches, drive and much more!
59 views this year
- Last Updated Jan 29, 2016
Discover Google’s hidden library of full text books, magazines and newspapers.
71 views this year
- Last Updated Jan 4, 2016
Get the most from Google Scholar: learn how to set preferences, grab citations, get documents for free from COM Library databases and more.
1,274 views this year
- Last Updated Nov 18, 2015
Learn the tricks that can save you time!
11 views this year
How to Use Google
OK, let's just say it: Google rules!
It's the quickest and easiest way to get good search results. What you may not know is that you can get a lot more out of Google than a quick search. This guide describes how to get the best out of Google searches and much more.
For instance, did you know that:
- You can set Google up to alert you for new results in a search?
- Save Word documents to Google and access them anywhere you can access Google?
- Make your own Google Maps?
- Take your favorites and bookmarks with you?