- The first time you load Hoopla on your device, you will be asked to go to https://www.hoopladigital.com/link
- Log into your Hoopla account. If you don't already have a Hoopla account you'll need to create one first through your library.
- You'll be provided with a 4-digit code to enter into your device.
- After entering the code, the hoopla app/channel on your device should be synced to your existing hoopla account. At this point, you will be able to play currently borrowed Movie and TV titles from the hoopla library. Remaining borrows for the month (determined by your library) will be shown in the app.
Validate Your Hoopla Account in Your Hoopla App on Your Phone or Tablet
If you have the Hoopla app on your phone or tablet you can enter the code there. Here's how:
- Go to My Hoopla
- Tap the gear symbol on top left
- Tap on Link a Streaming Device
- Enter the code there and hit proceed.
- Your streaming device should now be synced to your Hoopla account.