Link to Academic OneFile so that content can be accessed on or off campus. The first step is to get a durable link. For most databases, the URL you see in your browser address bar is a temporary link that will not provide access to the article for other users. The durable link will provide on campus access. Look for Get Link to get the durable link*.
* You can still grab a durable link for all Gale content, but the EZProxy prefix is currently included at the main page and search results level, but generally not the article, chapter or journal level. For those links that do not include the prefix you will need to add.
Try the Live Links
On or Off Campus Where EZProxy Prefix Provided
Share articles, images, videos, audio, primary sources and more.
- The quickest way to get the durable link in Gale databases is to select Get Link option on the tool bar near the top of the page.
- Copy the durable URL from the box that pops up.
Off Campus Access Where EZProxy Prefix Not Provided
To provide off campus access, you'll need to add a prefix in front of the link so that COM students, faculty and staff can login with their COM ID to see the article.
- The quickest way to get the durable link in Gale databases is to select Get Link option on the tool bar near the top of the page. Copy the durable URL from the box that pops up.
- If you want to make the resource accessible off campus (users will need to have a COM ID to log in), add the EZProxy prefix directly in front of the bookmark URL with no spaces: https://ezproxy.com.edu/login?url=
A link accessible off campus should look like this: ezproxy.com.edu/login?url=https://link.gale.com/apps/doc/A344602980/OVIC?u=txshracd2496&sid=OVIC&xid=818686f9