- Download thousands of eBooks to you computer.
- Save a list of favorite eBooks to your free EBSCO account for easy access.
- Get a citation in multiple formats, including APA and MLA.
- Save notes on eBooks to your free EBSCO account.
- View eBook Table of Contents from search Result List.
- Navigate to eBook chapters or sections directly from Result List and Detail Record.
- Search within a book for specific terms, yielding a list of hyperlinked pages.
- Create notes and retain links to the eBook pages viewed when notes were added.
- Users can place a hold on limited simultaneous user books that are currently checked out.
You Might Like:
- All Books LibGuides
- Banned Books
- Books & eBooks
- Find & Get Items From Other Libraries
- Find Books
- How to Use CREDO Reference
- How to Use EBSCO eBooks
- How to Use Google Books, Magazines, Newspapers
- How to Use GVRL eBooks
- How to Use LearningExpress
- How to Use WorldCat
- Library Book Displays
- Mobile Research
- New Books & Library Collections
Access eBooks in COM Library's EBSCO eBooks collection. eBooks can be viewed online in COM Library, on your computer and in many cases downloaded to computers or mobile devices. Most EBSCO eBooks are PDF files that require the free Adobe Acrobat Reader. Must be on campus or have a COM ID to access off campus.
COM Library's EBSCO eBooks Playlist
Learn how to search and download EBSCO eBooks and create your My EBSCOhost account.