It's true, you can access most COM Library resources at home! COM Library’s catalog, and the thousands of eBooks and articles in our databases can all be accessed off campus.
To get home access for this database you'll need to create a free personal account on campus then login with the username and password you created. Get more on Home Access.
What's In It?
Practice exams, preparation courses and guides, skills preparation and eBooks:
- Professional certification, licensing, and aptitude tests in nursing, civil service, law enforcement, firefighting, EMS, military, and real estate, among others.
- Workplace skills preparation such as networking, success on the job, business writing, and core computer skills.
- eBooks & courses on the art of interviewing for career advancement, career change, or re-entry into the workforce.
- Practice tests and eBooks on preparation for college and graduate school admissions tests including the SAT, ACT, GMAT, GRE, LSAT and MCAT.
- Practice tests, courses, eBooks on GED exam when working toward a high-school diploma.
- Courses, eBooks, practice on basic skills in reading, writing, and math.
- Software tutorials for Adobe and Microsoft as well as Microsoft and MAC OS.
- Computer and Internet basics.
- Interactive guide to preparing resumes, writing cover letters, interviews, filling out job applications.
You Might Like
- Last Updated Oct 24, 2016
Resources on careers and employment.
60 views this year
- Last Updated Sep 16, 2016
Get books, eBooks, media and open access resources on finding jobs.
17 views this year
- Last Updated Nov 10, 2015
Resources on internships, volunteering and work study.
5 views this year
- Last Updated Mar 27, 2017
Get the best books, eBooks, articles and media on organization, productivity & time management.
41 views this year
- Last Updated Oct 19, 2016
Get books, eBooks, streaming media and open access sources on resumes, cover letters and interviews.
4 views this year
- Last Updated Mar 24, 2017
Get the best books, eBooks, articles and media on workplace success.
5 views this year
How to Use LearningExpress
LearningExpress Library offers eBooks, practice exams, test preparation, courses, guides, and skills improvement related to college, computers, software, citizenship and employment. You must create a personal account (free for COM students, faculty, staff and community) to access LearningExpress Library resources. Must be on campus or have a COM ID to access off campus.
Watch two quick videos to get started with LearningExpress.
1. Registering as a New User
After accessing LearningExpress Library on campus (or off campus, using your COM ID and last name), you must create a free account (free for COM students, faculty, staff) in order to access all the resources in LearningExpress Library.
This quick video (1:43) will show you how: