What's In It?
Facts on Demand (FOD) has thousands of streaming videos on academic and technical subjects, as well as historical footage, including content from some of the top producers of video.
If you need videos on your topic, this database is a great place to find them!
- View full-length videos.
- View pre-defined segments from each program.
- Create playlists.
- Get citations in APA, Chicago, Harvard and MLA styles.
- Integrate videos into Blackboard.
- Organize your digital videos into custom folders for quick and easy access to your favorite titles and segments.
How to Use Films on Demand
Access thousands of high quality academic, technical and archival streaming videos 24/7 on or off campus. Must be on campus or have a COM ID to access off campus.
Videos from the Best Sources
More than 1,000 videos added every year from these sources and more:
You Might Like:
- All Articles LibGuides
- COM Library Journals Online
- Databases by Content Type
- Databases by Subject
- Find & Get Items From Other Libraries
- Find Articles
- How to Use CINAHL
- How to Use COM Library Databases
- How to Use CREDO Reference
- How to Use EBSCO
- How to Use Films on Demand (FOD)
- How to Use Gale Databases
- How to Use Google Scholar
- How to Use HeritageQuest Online
- How to Use Hot Topics Databases
- How to Use Issues & Controversies
- How to Use LearningExpress
- How to Use Literary Reference Center (LRC)
- How to Use Literature Databases
- How to Use Reference Databases
- Mobile Research
- Public Journals Online