You Might Like
Check out these useful Guides for more information on the subjects or resources important to you!
- Last Updated Jan 21, 2016
Your introduction to college level research.
2,665 views this year
- Last Updated Feb 18, 2016
Find resources for college level math, including algebra, trigonometry, pre-calculus, calculus, and finite mathematics.
301 views this year
- Last Updated Mar 29, 2016
Get resources that help you write for college.
401 views this year
- Last Updated Jul 27, 2015
Learn how to use LearningExpress Library to access practice exams, preparation, courses, guides, and skills improvement related to college, computers, software, citizenship and employment.
106 views this year
- Last Updated Nov 18, 2015
You're always on the go so save time and money with these top free tools.
193 views this year
- Last Updated May 20, 2016
Find all textbooks and other items on reserve for your courses.
471 views this year
How to Succeed in College!
Access to the best books, eBooks, articles, Internet resources, media, and COM services on Studying and Testing. COM Library's Guides are media rich and feature embedded videos, interactive sites, RSS feed, books from the library catalog, and more!
This Guide provides tips on studying and test prep as well as links to resources including:
- Books, eBooks, websites, videos, and other tools for note-taking, time management, study skills, and test-taking tips
- Links and information to all on-campus and library services for students!