You Might Like
Check out these useful Guides for more information on the subjects or resources important to you!
- Last Updated Apr 1, 2017
How to begin college level research.
2,347 views this year
- Last Updated Nov 14, 2016
With the full version of EasyBib (available with the COM Library code) you can automatically generate citations, works cited page and more in ACS, APA, Chicago, GSA, MLA 7, MLA 8, and more! Learn the basics and how to get free, full access.
1,852 views this year
- Last Updated Jul 25, 2016
Your step by step guide to getting your paper done!
41 views this year
- Last Updated Apr 11, 2017
Find all textbooks and other items on reserve for your courses.
475 views this year
- Last Updated Jan 26, 2017
You're always on the go, so save time and money with these top free apps & tools.
125 views this year
- Last Updated Sep 23, 2016
All the top tips to help with your papers and research.
272 views this year
How to Succeed in College!
Access to the best books, eBooks, articles, Internet resources, media, and COM services on Studying and Testing. COM Library's Guides are media rich and feature embedded videos, interactive sites, RSS feed, books from the library catalog, and more!
This Guide provides tips on studying and test prep as well as links to resources including:
- Books, eBooks, websites, videos, and other tools for note-taking, time management, study skills, and test-taking tips
- Links and information to all on-campus and library services for students!