Once you've done a search you can save time by using options on the right side of the screen
- You can use the OneSearch pull down menu to re-run your search restricting to books, articles or course reserves.
- Use Sort By to re order your result list by: Relevance, Date-newest, Date-oldest, Author or Title.
- Use Availability to limit to Peer-reviewed journals, Full Text Online or Available in the Library
- Use Source Type to limit to things like Articles, Books, newspapers and more. This will vary depending on your search.
- Use Subject to narrow down your topic. This will vary depending on your search.
- Use Date to limit results to a date range.