Registering for Hoopla is a little disconcerting because Hoopla asks for a library card number, but you'll actually use your regular COM username, which is the same as the first part of your COM email. For example, if your COM email is COM123@com.edu, you'd enter COM123. After you are registered you'll just login with the email you chose when you registered. Here are all the steps:
1. The first time you go to hoopla you'll need to register. Select the Get Started Today button.
2. When the Your Info Window pops up, use your preferred email and create a password. You do not have to use your COM email.
3. You'll see a list of local libraries. If College of the Mainland is not listed, type mainland in the search box and select College of the Mainland.
4. When asked to enter your card number, use your standard COM account. In the future when you come back, you'll just login with the email and password you chose.
5. Hit continue to start downloading popular movies, music, audiobooks, eBooks, comics and TV shows!
Checkout periods vary by media type:
© 2023 COM Library
1200 Amburn Road, Texas City, Texas 77591
409-933-8448 . FAX 409-933-8030
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License