1. Download from STAT!Ref
Getting you citation from STAT!Ref is different than getting it form other COM Library Databases. Here's how to get started:
- Select Download the citation from STAT!Ref.
- Choose the Download RIS Citation format.
- Save the file.
2. Upload to EasyBib
You'll need to upload you citation to EasyBib to get it formatted APA style. Please note that you'll need to sign up with COM Library's code to get free full access to cite APA style. Get the code from the library Circulation or Lab desk. For more, go to the EasyBib guide. Here's how to upload:
- Go to EasyBib and choose APA style.
- Choose the Database tab.
- Select Upload.
- When the next screen loads, select browse and choose the RIS file that you saved.
- Select Import.
- Now you have an APA formatted citation that you can copy & paste, get a parenthetical (in text) citation or more!
Change It Tips
- After pasting the citation in your paper, make sure it keeps the hanging indent, or create a hanging indent. (follow this link to see how).
- Make it double spaced (follow this link to see how).
- Change the font to Times New Roman 12.